- Master's Degree at the Polytechnic University of Turin in Computational and Applied Mathematics.
- Bachelor's Degree at the Polytechnic University of Turin in Applied Mathematics.
- SRI – Center for UncertaintyQuantification in Computational Science and Engineering.
- DTU Compute –Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
Nathan Quadrio is a Former visiting student from the Polytechnic University of Turin at Professor Raul F. Tempone's Stochastic Numerics Research Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Nathan's research interests include Uncertainty Quantification, Multilevel Monte Carlo, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Reservoir Modeling.
- Nathan Quadrio, "Multilevel Monte Carlo method for PDEs with fluid dynamic applications", Master Thesis, KAUST, October 2014.