If you can study math then you can study everything
- Gold Medal, National Mathematical Olympiad between students (2017)
- Bronze Medal, International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), 2012
- Honorable Mention, International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), 2010,2011
- Silver Medal, International Zhautykov Mathematical Olympiad (IZHO), 2012
- Bronze Medal, Balkan Mathematical Olympiad(BMO), 2010,2011,2012
- Gold Medal, National Mathematical Olympiad (2012
- Team Leader of the National Tajikistan team in the international mathematical olympiads 2015-2021.
Khusrav Yorov joined Visual Computing Center (VCC) as a Ph.D. student in August 2021 under the supervision of Prof. Helmut Pottmann. Since he was a kid, Khusrav has been involved in the beautiful math world. Because of it almost all his life is somehow connected to math. Khusrav has several other hobbies, too, like teaching, biking, travelling, playing football and table tennis.
Education and Early Career
Khusrav Yorov graduated from Tajik-Russian boarding school in 2012. He received his specialist in 2017 from Tajik National University and his master's degree from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 2019.
Scientific focus/Research interest
Khusrav is interested in Geometry and its application in real life, especially Differential Geometry, Discrete Differential Geometry, and Isotropic Geometry.
- Team Leader of the National Tajikistan team in the international mathematical Olympiads 2015-2021.