You can't think seriously about thinking without thinking about thinking about something.
- PhD., Fluids, Thermal and Combustion Sciences, ISAE-ENSMA, France, 2018.
- M.Sc., Aerspace and Aeronautics engineeering, ISAE-SupAero, France, 2014.
- M.Sc., Numerical Methods Applied on CFD, Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada, 2014.
- BSc. Pure Mathematics, Paul Sabatier University, France, 2011.
- Preparatory classes, Undergraduate course in mathematics & physics, Morocco, 2009.
Building 1 (Al-Khawarizmi), 0th floor, office 0138.
Radouan Boukharfane joined Extreme Computing Research Center (ECRC) at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) as a postdoctoral fellow in 2019. He is working with Professor Matteo Parsani his research group. Prior to this, he spent a year as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Aerodynamics, Energetics and Propulsion (DAEP) of the National Higher French Institute of Aeronautics and Space (ISAE-SUPAERO) in Toulouse (France).
Education and Early Career
Dr. Boukharfane received a joint MSc. (2014) from Department of mechanical engineering at Ecole Polytechnique of Montreal (Canada) and from National Higher French Institute of Aeronautics and Space (ISAE-SUPAERO) in Toulouse (France), and Ph.D. (2018) from Institut Pprime & National Engineering School for Mechanics and Aerotechnics (ISAE-ENSMA) in Poitiers (France).
Dr. Boukharfane's research is devoted to the numerical analysis of complex fluid media featuring shock, multicomponent, and/or reactive flows. He is interested in studying highly separated turbulent flows, and modeling of physical processes by means of high performance computing with CPUs and GPUs.