I work guided by a better tomorrow.
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3 / 3287-WS10
- 2019.06 - Present Ph.D. Student, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
- 2017.08 - 2019.06 M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, KAUST, KSA
- 2010 - 2016 B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay
- 2021.08 - 2021.12 Teaching Assistant, CEMSE, KAUST, KSA
- 2017.01 - 2017.04 Models Analyst, UTE, Uruguay
- 2015.08 - 2016.11 Engineer, INTEKA, Uruguay
R. Caballero, A. Kebaier, M. Scavino, R. Tempone, "Quantifying uncertainty with a derivative tracking SDE model and application to wind power forecast data", Statistics and Computing, 31, 5, (2021).
R. Caballero, "Stochastic Optimal Control of Renewable Energy", KAUST Research Repositor, (2019).
Honors and Awards
- 2016.10 The best prize at the national interest event “Ingeniería deMuestra” at the School of Engineering, for having the best thesis presentation.