I work guided by a better tomorrow.
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3 / 3287-WS10
- 2022.05.24 Ph.D. Research Proposal: "Theory and Dynamics of Self-Repair Systems"
Committee Members: Prof. Eric Feron, Prof. Shinkyu Park, Prof. Diogo Gomez, Prof. David Keyes, Prof. Taous-Meriem Laleg
- 2019.06 - Present Ph.D. Student, KAUST, KSA
- 2017.08 - 2019.06 M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, KAUST, KSA
- 2010.02 - 2016.06 B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay
- 2021.08 - 2021.12 Teaching Assistant, CEMSE, KAUST, KSA
- 2017.01 - 2017.04 Models Analyst, UTE, Uruguay
- 2015.08 - 2016.11 Engineer, INTEKA, Uruguay
R. Caballero et al., "Quantifying uncertainty with a derivative tracking SDE model and application to wind power forecast data", Statistics and Computing, 31, 5, (2021).
R. Caballero, "Stochastic Optimal Control of Renewable Energy", KAUST Research Repositor, (2019).
Honors and Awards
- 2016.10 The best prize at the national interest event “Ingeniería deMuestra” at the School of Engineering, for having the best thesis presentation.