- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, (January 2022 - Present).
- National Engineering Diploma in Multidisciplinary Engineering, École Polytechnique de Tunisie, Tunis, Tunisia (September 2018 - September 2021).
- Undergraduate Degree in Mathematics and Physics, Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia (September 2016 - June 2018).
- Visiting Project Student - King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (October 2021 - December 2021).
- Visiting Student - RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany (February 2021- August 2021).
- Research Intern - Université Paris Dauphine-PSL, Paris, France (July 2020 - Sep 2020).
Saifeddine Ben Naamia is a Ms/PhD Student at Stochastic Numerics Research Group (STOCHNUM) under the supervision of Professor Raul F. Tempone at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Saifeddine's research interests include Stochastic Differential Equations, Optimization, Data driven modeling, Uncertainty quantification and Stochastic Optimal Control.