University of British Columbia (UBC)
British Columbia , Canada
- MIMO, Diversity techniques
- Optical wireless communication
Changping Li, “A Novel STBC Interference Cancellation with Site Diversity Technique for a PB/MC-CDMA Downlink,” Kyung Hee University, Suwon, Korea, Feb. 2011.
- C. P. Li, Y. Yi, K. S. Lee, “Pilot self-coding applied in optical OFDM systems,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 102, no. 4, 548–562, 2015.
- C. P. Li, Y. Yi, K. J. Lee, K. S. Lee, “Performance Analysis of Visible Light Communication Incorporating STBC-OFDM Technique for Intelligent Transportation System”, International Journal of Electronics. vol. 101, no. 8, pp. 1117-1133, 2014.
- C. P. Li, K. J. Lee, K. S. Lee, “A STBC Interference Cancellation Site Diversity Technique for a PB/MC-CDMA Downlink,” IETE Journal of Research, vol. 59, no. 4, pp.319-325, Jul-Aug. 2013.
- C. P. Li, K. J. Lee, K. S. Lee, "Study on conventional site diversity and STBC site diversity for PB/MC- CDMA system",in Proc. ofIEEE International Symposium on Communications and Information Technology (ISCIT 2009), Icheon, Korea, Sep, 2009.pp. 1065 - 1068.
- C. P. Li, Y. Yi, K. J. Lee, K. S. Lee, "Outdoor Environment LED-Identification Systems Integrate STBC-OFDM", in Proc. of IEEEInternational Conference onICT Convergence (ICTC 2011), Seoul, Korea, Sep, 2011. pp. 166-171.
- Y. Yi, P. X. Li, C. P. Li, C. A. Azurdia-Meza, "An Effective Scheme for Optical Doppler Shift Alleviation in Intelligent Transportation System Integrating Visible Light Communication", in Proc. of IEEE International Conference onAdvanced Communication Technology ( ICACT 2011), Seoul, Korea, Feb, 2011. pp. 1253-1258.
- C. A. Azurdia-Meza, Z. Li, C. P. Li, “Analysis of the Power Control Error in Closed-Loop Power Control Algorithms Applied to Visible Light Communication Systems,” IEEE Latin-America Conference on Communications ( LATINCOM 2013), Santiago, Chile, Nov, 2013.
- Ph.D.in Electronics and Radio Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Suwon, Korea (March 2011-August 2013).
- M.S.in Electronics and Radio Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Suwon, Korea (September 2008 - February 2011).
- B.S. in Bio-medical Engineering, Jiamusi University, Hei Long Jiang, China (September 2004 - July 2008).