Rachad Atat was a CTL lab member and graduated from KAUST. Then, he joined the KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) as a PhD student.
- M. Z. Shakir, R. Atat, and M. -S. Alouini, "Interference suppression capabilities of smart cognitive-femto networks (SCFN),” Chapter in Self-Organization and Green Applications in Cognitive Radio Networks, Al-Dulaimi, A., Cosmas, J., and Mohammed, A. (Eds), IGI Global, 2012.
- R. Atat, "Cooperative Content Distribution over Wireless Networks for Delay and Energy Efficiency," King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, Jul. 2012.
- R. Atat, E. Yaacoub, M. - S. Alouini, and F. Filali, "Delay efficient cooperation in public safety vehicular networks using LTE and IEEE 802.11p,” in Proc. of IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC 2012) - Special session Information dissemination in vehicular networks, Las Vegas, NV, USA, Jan. 2012.
- R. Atat, M. Z. Shakir, and M. -S. Alouini, ”On the interference rejection capabilities of triangular antenna array for cellular base stations,” in Proc. of IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference (MELECON 2012), Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia, Mar. 2012.
- R. Atat, E. Yaacoub, M. -S. Alouini, and A. Abu-Dayya, "Cooperative relay-based multicasting for energy and delay minimization,” in Proc. of International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2012), Limassol, Cyprus, Aug. 2012.
- M. Z. Shakir, R. Atat, and M. -S. Alouini, "On the interference suppression capabilities of cognitive enabled femto cellular networks,” (invited paper), in Proc. of International Conference on Communications and Information Technology (ICCIT 2012), Hammamet, Tunisia, Jun. 2012.
R. Atat, E. Yaacoub, M. -S. Alouini, and A. Abu-Dayya, "Heterogeneous LTE/802.11a mobile relays for data rate enhancement and energy-efficiency in high speed trains," in Proc. of the 7th International Workshop on Heterogeneous, Multi-hop, Wireless and Mobile Networks (HeterWMN) in conjunction with IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2012), Anaheim, CA, USA, Dec. 2012.
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia since September2010.
B.S. in Computer Engineering, Lebanese Amercian University (LAU), Byblos, Lebanon (February 2010)