- MS Electrical Engineering, NUST-College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (2015).
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, NUST-College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (2013).
Honors & Awards
- Fulbright PhD scholarship (2017) to study in Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA.
- 2nd position in MS Electrical Engineering, 1st in the stream of DSP and Communications.
- President’s Gold Medal for Best Student of the Year in NUST-College of E&ME (Oct 2013).
- Prime Minister’s Gold Medal for Best in Academics in Electrical Engineering at NUST-College of E&ME (Oct 2013).
Education and Early Career
Sana Mazahir received the B.E. and M.S. degrees in electrical engineering from the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), in 2013 and 2015, respectively. In 2016, she joined the Communication Theory Laboratory, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, as a Visiting Research Student, for six months. Since 2015, she has been a Researcher with the System Analysis and Verification Laboratory, NUST. Her research interests include signal processing, wireless communications, information theory, digital system design, and approximate computing.
Sana Mazahir is focusing in the area of wireless communication. She’s currently working on Information Theory, Signal Processing, Digital System Design, Approximate Computing.