- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. (2013-2016)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. (2011-2012)
- B. Tech. Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. (2005-2009)
Honors & Awards
- Best Electrical Engineering Research Project Award 2012 Jointly Received with Hossain Fahad
- KAUST Graduate Fellowship, since Fall 2011
- National top 1% in Indian Physics Olympiad 2005
Aftab Hussain received both his Master's degree and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology under the supervision of Prof. Muhammad Mustafa Hussain. He now works as a faculty member at the International Institute of Information Technology in Hyderabad, India.
Aftab's research interests include nanoelectronics, fabrication processes especially mask design and epitaxial growth process.