The real world is its own best model.
- Robotics and Control
- Multi-robot Systems
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3, 3287-WS18
- 2022.05.15 Ph.D. Research Proposal: "The TetraheDrone: A Modular Fractal Vertical Take Off and Landing Unmanned Aerial System"
Committee Members: Prof. Eric Feron, Prof. Shinkyu Park, Prof. Gilles Lubineau
- 2018.08 - Present Ph.D. Student, KAUST, KSA
- 2014.09 - 2017.01 MASc in Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2009.09 - 2014.06 BASc in Mechatronics Engineering, honours, co-op, University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2017.10 - 2018.07 FPGA Developer, Advanced Antenna Systems, Ericsson, Canada
- 2014.09 - 2017.01 Teaching Assistant (3 semesters), ECE and MTE courses, University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2013.05 - 2013.09 WLAN RFIC Designer Intern, Broadcom, USA
- 2012.09 - 2012.12 Digital Hardware Design Intern, Advanced Radio Systems, Blackberry, Canada
- 2012.01 - 2012.04 Maintenance Group Leader Intern, Chassis Plant, General Motors, Canada
- 2011.05 - 2011.08 ASIC Verification Intern, Ciena, Canada
- 2010.09 - 2010.12 Computational Research Intern, CANMET, Natural Resources Canada, Canada
- 2010.01 - 2010.04 Verification Engineer Intern, IDT, Canada
Honors and Awards
- 2019.12 "Best Aerial Team" award in the European Robotics League team competition
- 2014.09 Iron Warrior Graduate Scholarship
Scholarship awarded to UW graduates pursuing master's research at the university based on academic excellence and leadership.
- 2009.09 University of Waterloo President's Scholarship of Distinction awarded to students with admission average above 95%