Honors and Awards
- ECE Final Year Project Exceptional Award - Hardware Area, AUB 2021.
- Best Paper Award – 3rd Place for the Paper “Threshold Switch Modeling for Analog CAM Design”, IEEE International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM 2020).
Jinane Bazzi is currently an MS student at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Her research interests are in the area of neuromorphic computing, hardware acceleration, and machine learning.
EDUCATION AND EARLY CAREER
Jinane received her Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Communications Engineering from the American University of Beirut (AUB) in 2021, with High Distinction.
She was a visiting student at the Communication and Computing Systems Laboratory (CCSL) at KAUST in collaboration with the University of California-Irvine (UCI) from June 2020 to June 2021.
1. J. Bazzi, J. Sweidan, M. E. Fouda, R. Kanj, and A. M. Eltawil, "DNA Pattern Matching Acceleration with Analog Resistive CAM", 2022.
2. J. Bazzi, J. Sweidan, M. E. Fouda, R. Kanj, and A. M. Eltawil, “Efficient Analog CAM Design", 2021.
3. J. Bazzi, M. E. Fouda, R. Kanj, and A. M. Eltawil, “Threshold Switch Modeling for Analog CAM Design", in 2020 32nd International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM). IEEE, 2020, pp. 1–4.