There are very good research atmosphere and knowledgeable friends.
I am very interested in communication technology and CTL can provide me many attractive chances.
- B.S. in Communication Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China (2016- 2020).
- Exchange student in King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, the kingdom of Thailand (August 2018- September 2018).
Honors & Awards
- 2018, Excellent students scholarship of UESTC
- 2017, 3rd Prize, Mathematical Modeling Contest, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)
- 2017, Excellent students scholarship of UESTC
- 2017, 1st Prize, Final Speech Contest, UESTC-University of Cambridge summer school, 2017
- 2016, 1st Prize, Oral English Talent Competition
Bldg.1 Level 3 3118-WS06.
Yingquan Li is an M.S./Ph.D. candidate in the KAUST Communication Theory Lab under the supervision of Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini. Before joining KAUST, Yingquan obtained a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
Education and Early Career
He has been an exchange student in KMITL (King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang).
Yingquan's research interests include advanced signal detecting and processing, hardware implementation of key communication technology and underwater optical wireless communication. Li is focusing in the area of digital signal processing , wireless optical communication and circuit design.