The Third Scalable Hierarchical Algorithms for eXtreme Computing (SHAXC-3) workshop will be held at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia on May 9-11. All talks will be held in the Engineering Science Hall (Building 9), Lecture Hall I.
- Badia - "Task-based programming models to support hierarchical algorithms"
- Bastian - "High-Performance Computing for Flows in Porous Media"
- Biros - "Extreme Scale Algorithms For The Inexact Factorization Of Kernel Matrices"
- Castruccio - "Extreme (Space-Time) Statistics: From Climate Model Emulation to Brain Data Activation"
- Hackbusch - "Hierarchichal Matrices"
- Hammond - "Comparing Runtime Systems With Exascale Ambitions Using The Parallel Research Kernels"
- Hammond MPI Tutorial - "MPI: As Easy As 2, 3, 4"
- Heinecke - "High Order Element Based Discretizations - A path to efficiency at exascale?"
- Huang - "Low-Rank Properties, Tree Structure, And Recursive Algorithms With Applications"
- Keyes - "SHAXC'16: Closing Thoughts"
- Kriemann - "Parallel H-Arithmetic for Multi- and Many-Core Systems"
- Ltaief - "HiCMA – Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures"
- Martinsson - "Direct solvers for elliptic PDEs"
- Parsani - "High-order entropy stable fully- and semi-staggered schemes: the right spouses for next generation of compressible fluid dynamics solvers?"
- Peter - "Seismic wave propagation and structural inversion on emerging HPC architectures"
- See - "Deep Learning Algorithms and HPC"
- Turkiyyah - "Hierarchical Matrix Computations: GPU Implementations and Applications"
- Unat - "Data Locality Management with High Level Programming Abstractions"
- Zampini - "On the Robustness and Prospects of Adaptive BDDC Methods for Finite Element Discretizations of Elliptic PDEs with High-Contrast Coefficients"
SHAXC'16 Group Photo: