- Remote Field Eddy Current System Using Three Axis Fluxgate Magnetometer For Corrosion Inspection
Khater, M., et al
For Corrosion Inspection. in SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, (2022)
- A novel wireless measurement while drilling system for geotechnical and geophysical applications
Khater, M: Al-Nuaimy, W
In proc. 2nd UK-RAS Conference, pages 104 - 107, Loughborough, UK, (2019) [Awarded best paper at the conference]
- A novel wireless measurement while drilling system for the detection of deeply buried unexploded bombs (UXBs).
Khater M., Al-Nauimy W., Eriksen A.
In: Althoefer K., Konstantinova J., Zhang K. (eds) Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems. TAROS 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11650. Springer, Cham, (2019)
- MIET: full member of the Institution of Engineering and technology (IET) MIET: full member of the Institution of Engineering and technology (IET)
Honors & Awards
- 2019: Best conference paper at the 2nd UK-RAS Conference , Loughborough, UK
- 2007: Awarded the best MSc. project (Clark-Griffiths Project Prize 2007) by the Engineering school, Loughborough University
- 2005: Best undergraduate student project award for 2005 by the Jordanian Engineers Association.
Moutaz is an experienced research and development specialist with hands-on industrial experience. His professional experience covers the full product development cycle, from the conceptual phase all the way to implementation. Throughout his academic research and professional career, He has developed several novel applications and solved numerous technical challenges and as a result he has gained a broad experience particularly in automotive electronics, power electronics, magnetic measurements, electronics manufacturing and research and development. With his unique combination of academic and industrial experience, Moutaz is well-positioned to bridge the gap between academia and industry in supporting the technical growth in the Middle East.
- 2017-2020: Senior Electronics Design Engineer, Deep Sea Electronic (DSE), Mansfield, UK
- 2013-2017: Principal Electronics Design Engineer, Intelligent Energy, Loughborough, UK
- 2012-2013: Electronics Design Engineer, Jetter AG (UK), Oxfordshire, UK
- 210-2012: R&D Project Manager, Zetica Ltd, Oxfordshire, UK
- 2008-2010: Research Associate, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
- BSc. in Communications/Electronics Engineering. Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Jordan, 2005
- MSc. in Mobile Communications with distinction, Loughborough University, UK, 2007
- PhD in Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool, UK, 2014