- 2015 Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- 2011 M.S. in Computer Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- 2006 B.S. in Computer Science, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia
Honors & Awards
- Dr. Noor received multiple accolades for innovative thinking and entrepreneurship from the Ministry of Health and the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
- He has also been recognized by the city of Jeddah in the field of governmental excellence.
- Senior data science consultant for the Saudi Ministry of Education for Ministry Agency for Scholastic Affairs
- Visiting Professor of Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC), KAUST
- Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology (FCIT), KAU
- Consultant of Vice President for Development, KAU
- IT Director of King Abdulaziz University Hospital
Adeeb Noor is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), where he is the founder of the King Abdulaziz University Hospital patients portal (SHIFAA). He is also a visiting professor and part of the Bio-Ontology Research Group in KAUST.
Dr. Noor areas of research include but are not limited to data and business governance, healthcare digital transformation, drug-drug interactions, and personalized medicine.
- Agent-enabled task offloading in UAV-aided mobile edge computing, R Wang, Y Cao, A Noor, TA Alamoudi, R Nour - Computer Communications, 2020
- An optimized stacked support vector machines based expert system for the effective prediction of heart failure, L Ali, A Niamat, JA Khan, NA Golilarz, X Xingzhong… - IEEE Access, 2019
- A feature-driven decision support system for heart failure prediction based on statistical model and Gaussian naive bayes, L Ali, SU Khan, NA Golilarz, I Yakubu, I Qasim, A Noor… - Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2019
- An intelligent learning system based on random search algorithm and optimized random forest model for improved heart disease detection, A Javeed, S Zhou, L Yongjian, I Qasim, A Noor, R Nour - IEEE Access, 2019
- Ontology-based prediction of cancer driver genes, S Althubaiti, A Karwath, A Dallol, A Noor, SS Alkhayyat… - Scientific reports, 2019
- The utilization of e-health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, A Noor - International Research Journal of Engineering and …, 2019
- Drug-drug interaction discovery and demystification using Semantic Web technologies, A Noor, A Assiri, S Ayvaz, C Clark, M Dumontier - Journal of the American Medical Informatics …, 2017