Biotechnology Engineer with specialization in molecular biology and biocatalysis. Interested in the study of how genetics participates in the development of common and rare diseases; not only the influence that a particular gene can have, but the network-interaction that occurs between the biological factor involved.
• Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology Engineering (2022); Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
• Ms/Ph.D. student in Bioengineering (present); King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
• Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG)
• Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
• Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering (BESE)
• Graduated with an Excellence Honorable Mention and best GPA of the class (2022).