- Respiratory Educator certificate, 2016 Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital, Jeddah. KSA
- Pediatrics residency program, 2014 Al Mabarah Hospital, Asyut, Egypt.
- Internship Certificate, 2008 Asyut University Hospital, Asyut, Egypt.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery, 2006 Faculty of Medicine, Asyut, Egypt.
- Scientific Curator, BORG group. CBRC, KAUST( Feb. 2018- Current).
- Patient Relations Representative, KAUST Health (July 2015 - Nov. 2016).
- Pediatrics resident doctor, Al Mabarah Hospital, Asyut, Egypt (2014- current).
- Physician, Quarantine Clinic, Asyut International airport, Egypt (2012-2013).
- Physician, Health Service Center, Asyut, Egypt (2008-2009).
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Egyptian medical syndicate membership.
Marwa Abdelhakim is interested in genetic diseases, especially inborn errors of metabolism, as well as behavioral disorders and their underlying genetic predisposition. Drug repurposing is one of the hot topics that attract her attention. Whole-genome sequencing and analysis of the resulting data are areas of great interest to her. She is also interested in Infectious diseases and their metabolites analysis. Marwa also works on constructing DNA libraries and do computational analysis on the results.