- B.Sc. in Computer Science engineering, Ecole Nationale des Sciences de l’Informatique, Tunis, Tunisia, 2010.
- 2010-2011: Embedded Systems Engineer, LG Electronics, Tunis, Tunisia.
- 2011-2013: Automotive Systems Engineer, Continental Automotive Systems, Tunis, Tunisia.
- 2013-2015: Software Engineer Consultant, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2015-Present: Ph.D. Student in Bioinformatics, HBKU, Doha, Qatar.
- Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG).
- Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC).
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE).
Omar Maddouri was a visiting student at Professor Robert Hoehndorf's Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Omar's research interests included the Application of Graph Theory in Computational Biology, Genomic Signal Processing, Bioinformatics, and Quantitative Systems Biology, Probabilistic Graphical Models and Application in Computational Biology, Network Biology and Comparative Analysis of Biological Networks and Machine Learning and Text Mining and their Application in Bioinformatics.