- PhD in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia (January 2012- June 2014)
- MS in Wireless Communications, Nile University, Egypt (2010)
- BS in Communications and Electrical Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt (2001)
Doha Raik Hamza Mohamed remained at KAUST as Associate Research Scientist under the supervision of Prof. Je Shamma after graduation of Ph.D. from the CTL group at KAUST in 2014.
Education and early career
Doha Raik obtained her B.S. in Communications and Electronics Engineering, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt in 2001. Then in 2008, she went to Nile University, Cairo, Egypt to get M.S. in Wireless Communications. After graduation in 2010, she earned a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal.
- Cognitive radio networks
- Matching theory
- Assignment games
- Game theory with applications to wireless networks
- Cognitive radio network relaying and cognitive power control with feedback
- Distributed spectrum sensing
- Cross layer design