- M.S. in Electrical Engineering (Electro-physics), King Abdullah University of Science & Technology, Saudi Arabia.
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Brighton, United Kingdom.
- Diploma. in Telecommunication, College of Telecom & Electronics, Saudi Arabia.
Honors and Awards
- Aug 2018 Best Ph.D. Forum Award for the paper "A High Speed Dynamic StrongARM Comparator" in MWSCAS Symposium
- Aug 2015 Won 2nd place on Synopsys Olympiad in Saudi Arabia
- Aug 2013 Honour Reward from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in the United Kingdom
- July 2013 Winner of the Invensys Eurotherm prize for The Best Team Performance
- Sept 2012 Honour Reward from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in the United Kingdom
Abdullah Alshehri is a Ph.D. student in the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department at the Integrated Circuit and System (ICS) Research Group under the supervision of Prof. Hossein Fariborzi at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Abdullah received his B.S degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of Brighton, the United Kingdom in 2014. In 2016, he received his master's degree in Electrical Engineering (Electro-physics) from KAUST, Saudi Arabia. He has worked with a communication company (STC) as a telecommunication technician and worked with ARAMCO Research and Development Center as a researcher.
Abdullah's research interests include High-Performance Low Power Analog Circuits Design for Interfacing Applications and Data Converters (ADC/DAC).