- M.S. in Physics, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey 2011
- B.S. in Physics, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey 2009
Honors and Awards
- KAUST Fellowship, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia 2011
- Koc University Scholarship, Istanbul, Turkey 2009
- Vehbi Koc Scholarship, Istanbul, Turkey 2004
Ismail Enes Uysal is a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical engineering at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the supervision of Professor Hakan Bagci. Ismail received the Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Physics from Koc University, Turkey in 2009 and 2011, respectively.
Ismail's research interests include Computational physics and electromagnetics scattering properties of dispersive media and plasmonic structures.