- MS. in Material Science and Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi (2016).
- BS. in Electro-Physics, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan (2011).
- BS. in Applied-Math, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan (2011).
- Research Assistant, Tunneling Spectroscopic Imaging Lab, Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Student Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) | Material Science and Engineering.
- Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) | Electrical Engineering.
Kuang-Hui Li joined Photonics Laboratory at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in the Fall of 2018. He obtained two bachelor degrees (2011) in Electro-Physics and Applied-Math from National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
Kuang's research interests include Semiconductor epitaxy by MBE, MOCVD, and PLD, Material characterization, e.g. HRXRD, TEM/STEM, RBS, Nanofabrication processes, Semiconductor optoelectronics devices (LED, Photodetector, Laser). His current research focuses on III-oxide material and heterostructures for device applications such as UV detector and power electronics.
Thermodynamic photoinduced disorder in AlGaN nanowires
Nasir Alfaraj, Mufasila Mumthaz Muhammed, Kuang-Hui Li, Bilal Janjua, Renad A Aljefri, Haiding Sun, Tien Khee Ng, Boon S Ooi, Iman S Roqan, Xiaohang Li
AIP Advances 7 (12), 125113.