If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
- Autonomous and Intelligent Systems
- Deep Learning
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3 / 3287-WS12
Tel.: 808 7341
- 2012 - 2014 M.Sc in Mechanics, Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan
- 2008 - 2012 B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautics), University Technology of Malaysia, Malaysia
- 2018 - Present Research Specialist, Robotics, Intelligent Systems & Control Lab, KAUST, KSA
- 2015 - 2018 Instructor, School of Science and Technology, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- 2013 - 2015 Research Assistant, National Laboratory Astana, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- 2013 Project Administrator, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- 2012 - 2013 Teaching Assistant, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Y. Marani, K. Telegenov, E. Feron and M. -T. L. Kirati, "Drone reference tracking in a non-inertial frame using sliding mode control based Kalman filter with unknown input," 2022 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), Trieste, Italy, 2022, pp. 9-16, doi: 10.1109/CCTA49430.2022.9966119.
- Y. Marani, K. Telegenov, E. Feron and M. -T. L. Kirati, "Drone reference tracking in a non-inertial frame: control, design and experiment," 2022 IEEE/AIAA 41st Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), Portsmouth, VA, USA, 2022, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/DASC55683.2022.9925849.
- Z. Akhter, R. M. Bilal, K. Telegenov, E. Feron and A. Shamim, "Indigenously Developed HD Video Transmission System for UAVs Employing a 3 × 3 MIMO Antenna System," in IEEE Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 3, pp. 940-947, 2022, doi: 10.1109/OJAP.2022.3198289.
- X. Sun et al., "Field Demonstrations of Wide-Beam Optical Communications Through Water–Air Interface," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 160480-160489, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3020878.
- K. Telegenov, Y. Tlegenov and A. Shintemirov, "A Low-Cost Open-Source 3-D-Printed Three-Finger Gripper Platform for Research and Educational Purposes," in IEEE Access, 2015, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2015.2433937.
- A. Kaidarova, M. T. Vijjapu, K. Telegenov, A. Przybysz, K. N. Salama and J. Kosel, "Enhanced Graphene Sensors via Multi-Lasing Fabrication," in IEEE Sensors Journal, 2021, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3088348.
- N. Omarkulov, K. Telegenov, M. Zeinullin, I. Tursynbek and A. Shintemirov, "Preliminary mechanical design of NU-Wrist: A 3-DOF self-aligning Wrist rehabilitation robot," 2016 6th IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), 2016, doi: 10.1109/BIOROB.2016.7523753.
- N. Omarkulov, K. Telegenov, M. Zeinullin, A. Begalinova and A. Shintemirov, "Design and analysis of an underactuated anthropomorphic finger for upper limb prosthetics," 2015 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2015, doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2015.7318895.
Honor and Awards
- 2019 "Best Aerial Team" award in the European Robotics League team competition, Seville, Spain
- 2019 "European GNSS agency special prize" award in the European Robotics League team competition, Seville, Spain
- 2017 Winner of the photography contest MyKazakhstan, QazaqGeography, Kazakhstan
- 2008 President's Scholarship "Bolashak" awarded to students to study abroad