- B.S. (with first honor) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Effat University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (January 2013 - June 2017).
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (August 2017 - now).
- Visiting graduate student, Stanford University, Stanford, U.S, (Summer 2017).
- Teaching assistant, Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, K.S.A. (April 2019-now).
Honors and Awards
- King Abdulaziz University Sponsorship for her graduate studies, 2019-now.
- KAUST Fellowship, 2017-2019.
- Dean’s list, Effat University, 2014, 2017.
- Best Poster Award in the 6th Saudi Arabia Smart Grid (SASG) Conference, 2016.
- Effat University Internal Research Grant (50K SAR), 2016.
- Third place winner in the First GCC Robotics Competition, by IEEE, IET and SACGC, 2015.
- Ministry of Education scholarship for her undergraduate study at Effat University, 2013-2017.
Building 1, Level 3, 3139-WS31
Nojood Almayouf is an M.S. student in the Communication Theory Lab (CTL) and Information System Lab (ISL) under the joint supervision of Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini and Prof. Tareq Al-Naffouri.
Nojood Almayouf obtained her B.S. degree (with first honor) in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Effat University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, in 2017. She is now an M.S. student in the Electrical Engineering department at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Nojood Almayouf’s research interests are in the areas of Communication Engineering and Molecular Communication.