KAUST, Building 2, Level 3, 3315-WS21
- Control Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
Nojood Almayouf is a PhD student in the Distributed Systems and Autonomy (DSA) Lab within the Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Control (RISC) Research Initiative. She is working under the supervision of Prof. Shinkyu Park.
- PhD student in Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia (May 2021 - now).
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, KAUST, Saudi Arabia (Aug 2017 - Dec 2019).
- B.S. (with first honor) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Effat University, Saudi Arabia (Jan 2013 - Jun 2017).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for ECE 271A/ME 221A: Linear Control Systems Course by Prof. Shinkyu Park, KAUST (Aug 2022 - Dec 2022)
- Faculty member, Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia (Apr 2019 - May 2021).
- Visiting graduate student, Stanford University, United States (Jun 2017 - Aug 2017).
- Visiting student researcher, KAUST, Saudi Arabia (May 2016 - Apr 2017) and (Aug 2015 - Sep 2015).
Honors and Awards
- KAUST Fellowship, (Aug 2017 - Dec 2019) and (May 2021 - now).
- Dean’s list, Effat University (2014 and 2017).
- Best Poster Award in the 6th Saudi Arabia Smart Grid (SASG) Conference (Dec 2016).
- Third place winner in the First GCC Robotics Competition, by IEEE, IET and SACGC (Dec 2015).
- Ministry of Education Scholarship for my undergraduate study at Effat University (Jan 2013 - Jun 2017).