What I appreciate the most about my experience at KAUST is having the opportunity to contribute with my knowledge about Artificial Intelligence in a real life project that will benefit the others
Honors and Awards
Second Place winner of the Education Excelence Award for its eighth session presented by the minister of education of Saudi Arabia in 2018.
A first honor studnt at the Electrical Engineering Department KFUPM.
Building 1, Level 3, 3305-WS03.
Omar Khalifa is currently a MS/PhD student in the Electrical Engineering Department, CEMSE, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), working under the supervision of Prof. Tareq Al-Naffouri.
Joined KFUPM in 2018 as a BS student in the Electrical Engineering program, and graduated at 2022 with a GPA of 3.98 and a Concentration degree in Communication Systems and the 1st rank winner of the senior projects expo. I graduated in 4 years, 1 year earlier from the plan, during which I had two VSRP internships with KAUST, a total of 7 months of research under the supervision of Professor Tareq AlNaffouri, Dr Nour Kouzayha, and Dr Mudassir Masood . I got accepted in 2022 as an MS/PhD student at KAUST, ECE program.
Honors & Awards
- Won second place in the Education Excellence Award – an award presented by the minister of education to the top 10 high school students in Saudi Arabia (2017)
- Won first place in the mobile applications development competition at Qassim Area (2017)
- A first honor graduate from Electrical Engineering Department, KFUPM.
- 1st rank winner of the senior projects expo, KFUPM.
- Winner of AIoT hackathon by STC.
Omar's research interests are AI, IoT, Wireless Communications.