- Optimal Gain-scheduled POD for Power Systems with Hybrid HVDC Links
Bertozzi et al.
5th International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies (SEST), (2022)
- Investigation of a New Voltage Balancing Circuit for Parallel-connected Offshore PMSG-based Wind Turbines
Ahmed A. Elserougi, Otavio Bertozzi, Ahmed M. Massoud, Shehab Ahmed
IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), (2020)
- Nonlinear Control of a Quadrotor UAV Through Gain Scheduling Technique with Integral Effect
O. J. Dezem Bertozzi Jr., P.S. Silva
I Workshop on Dynamics and Control of Rotating Machines and UAVs, (2017)
General interest in control systems and power systems engineering. Modeling, simulation, analysis and design of solutions applied to power system stability and control. Optimal and data-driven approaches to the integration of renewable energy resources.
- M.Sc., Electrical and Computer Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2020
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Unesp, Bauru, Brazil, 2019
- 2017-2018: xDSL Interoperability Testing Intern, Intel Corporation, Munich, Germany
- 2015: Summer Intern, Rohde & Schwarz Reference Laboratory (BME HVT), Budapest, Hungary
- 2014-2015: Exchange Student, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Budapest, Hungary