- Nonlinear Control of a Quadrotor UAV Through Gain Scheduling Technique with Integral Effect
O. J. Dezem Bertozzi Jr., P.S. Silva
I Workshop on Dynamics and Control of Rotating Machines and UAVs, (2017)
General interest in control systems engineering, involving mathematical modeling and simulation on Matlab/Simulink of a quadcopter UAV, to compare the effects of different control techniques, such as: LQR, LQT and Gain-Scheduling.
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Unesp, Bauru, Brazil, 2019
- 2017-2018: xDSL Interoperability Testing Intern, Intel Corporation, Munich, Germany
- 2015: Summer Intern, Rohde & Schwarz Reference Laboratory (BME HVT), Budapest, Hungary
- 2014-2015: Exchange Student, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Budapest, Hungary