- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Summer 2013
- B.Sc., Electronics Engineering, American University in Cairo (AUC), Spring 2011
Honors and Awards
- Second Place in MEMS Design Contest 2018 organized by Cadence, COVENTOR, XFAB and Reutlingen University, March 2018.
- Future Generation Competition People's Choice Award Runner-Up, March 2018.
- Dean's Award for Academic Excellence from the division of Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences& Engineering in KAUST, 2012.
- Full tuition scholarship to the American University in Cairo (AUC) for undergraduate studies, 2006 and graduated with the highest honors in 2011.
Sally Ahmed is a Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering in the Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science & Engineering division of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. She is a member of the Integrated Circuits and Systems research group (ICS) and her thesis is supervised by Prof. Hossein Fariborzi. Sally obtained her Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from KAUST in 2013 and has a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering from American University in Cairo (AUC).
Sally's research interests include MEMS Devices design and fabrication, and digital logic design with micro-resonators for ultralow-power consumption.