- Ph.D. Nano-OptoElectronics Lab, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (2016).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Micro and Nanosystems, KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden (2017-2018).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Hane Lab, Department of Nanomechanics, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan (2016-2017).
Honors and Awards
- The outstanding graduates of Beijing, 2016.
Yanfen Zhai is a Postdoctoral Fellow working under the supervision of Professor Atif Shamim at Integrated Microwaves Packaging Antennas and Circuits Technology (IMPACT) Research Group in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Yanfen's research interests include Nano-Photonics and Nanotechnology, Antenna design, integration and miniaturization techniques, On-Chip Mid-Infrared Gas Sensor, On-Chip Ultra - Wideband Optical Switch Matrix (MEMS), and Quantum Single-Photon Source (Nonlinear optics).
1) Y. Zhai, W. Zhang, and Y. Huang, “A kind of waveguide and the fabrication methods", NO. CN201410277027 (CN 104076439 A).
2) Hong Li, QingyuanWang, YanfenZhai, NO.CN 101183741 B;
3) Jiyuan Kang, QingyuanWang, YanfenZhai, NO.CN 101521306 B
4) QingyuanWang, YanfenZhai, Xiuxiao Gao, NO.CN 101521305 B
5) QingyuanWang, YanfenZhai, Xiuxiao Gao, NO. CN 201311960 Y
6) Jiyuan Kang, QingyuanWang, YanfenZhai, NO.CN 201266666 Y
1) Y. Zhai, W. Zhang, and Y. Huang, J. Peng, "Wave guiding by low refractive-index strips on surfaces of Chalcogenide glass thin films," Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, (2014), Vol. 9270, p. 92700X–92700X–6.
2) Yanfen Zhai, Qing yuan Wang, Zheyu Wang. The Design of an Iris Waveguide Filter at 35.75 GHz. IEEE 2008 international Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, 2008, V01.1:348-350
3) Zheyu Wang, Qinyuan Wang, Yanfen Zhai. Design of an Economical Compact Comb.1ine Filter. IEEE 2008 International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, 2008, V01.1:308-310
4) Shufeng Cai, Qingyuan Wang, Zheyu Wang, Yanfen Zhai. Design of an FSS waveguide filter at 8.05 GHz. IEEE 2008 international Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, 2008, v01.1:173-175