January 22 - March 2
What is the Microelectronics Winter Camp?
KAUST Microelectronics Winter Camp is a 6-week research program aiming to develop the practical and creative skills of undergraduate and Master's students from all around the globe.
Participating students actively lead a research project which focuses on key areas of microelectronics research mentored by leading scholars and experts.
- Hands-on research projects in areas of modern electronics.
- Technical training in the use of state-of-the-art and emerging technologies such as Integrated Circuits (ICs), Inkjet Printing, 3D Printing, and Self-assembly.
- Designing a gadget prototype based on the project.
- Side workshops such as Research Skills and E-poster training.
- E-poster competition at the end of the program.
- Social event
Who can apply?
- Fresh graduate, senior undergraduate, or current master's students in Electrical Engineering areas.
- Cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.5 out of 4.00 or above.
- Good command of English.
- Motivation to work on research projects.
What will you get?
- Onboarding fees
- Free accommodation
- Access to community resources
- Certificate of completion