- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (February 2013 - Present)
- M.S. in Telecommunications, Higher school of Communications of Tunis SUPCOM, Tunisia (January 2010 - November 2011)
- B.S. in Telecommunications, Higher school of Communications of Tunis SUPCOM, Tunisia (September 2007 - June 2010)
Emna went to Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) of as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
Education and Early Career:
Emna got her bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Higher School of Communications of Tunis SUPCOM, Tunisia in 2010 followed by M.S degree in the same university. She joined KAUST in 2013 as a Ph.D. student.
- Characterization of stimulated Brillouin scattering in photonic crystal fibers.
- Performance of Hybrid-ARQ with incremental redundancy over double Rayleigh fading channels