- Ph.D, Computer Science, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (2012-present)
- M.Sc., Computer Science, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (2012)
- B.Sc., Computer Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman (2010)
Honors & Awards
- KAUST Ph.D Fellowship (2012)
- KAUST Provost Award (2010)
- KAUST M.Sc Fellowship (2010)
- Top Graduate student of College of Science, Sultan Qaboos University (2010)
- KAUST Discovery Scholarship (2008)
Imene Boudellioua is a Ph.D. candidate in the Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) under the supervision of Professor Robert Hoehndorf at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Imene has a Master's degree in Computer Science from KAUST. During the master's her thesis supervisor was Professor Basem Shihada.
Thesis title: "A Vehicular Guidance Wireless Sensor Actuator Network."
Imene Boudellioua's research interests involve the application of machine learning and data mining algorithms for functional annotation of various biological entities including the prediction of proteins’ functions and human disease-causative genetic variation.
- January 2015 – March 2015: Visiting student researcher, The European Bioinformatics Institute, Team, Hinxton, UK
- June 2011-July 2011: Visiting student researcher, Technical University of Munich, Munich
- International Society for Computational Biology