- Ph.D., Computer Science, KAUST, Saudi Arabia, 2016
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, KAUST, Saudi Arabia, 2010
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Academic Excellence Award, KAUST, 2010
- Provost Award, KAUST, 2009
Ismail AlQerm obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science under the supervision of Professor Basem Shihada at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Currently, he is working as a Post-Doctorate Fellow at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA.
Ismail's research interests included Cognitive radios, Resource Allocation, Machine Learning, Cellular Networks, and HetNets.