The best decision I ever made is to join KAUST for my graduate Studies. For sure, KAUST provides the best research environment for students.
When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance
Khalil Allouch is a MS/PhD student at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), under the supervision of Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini.
Khalil Allouch has studied mathematics and physics at the University of Tunis and has been among the top 1% in the Tunisian national contest of mathematics and physics in 2019. In 2022, he received his Engineering Diploma with first-class honors in multidisciplinary engineering from Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie.
Before joining the MS/Ph.D. program at KAUST, he had research experience with KAUST as a visiting student under the supervision of Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini and Dr Kihong Park working on Trajectory Optimization for laser Powered UAVs. Khalil conducted research at Université de Technologie de Troyes, where he worked on computer Vision using statistical and artificial intelligence methods to estimate Vital Signals from facial videos in collaboration with Prof Hichem Snoussi.
During his studies, Khalil has interest in problem solving and competitive programming. He participated 3 times in the TCPC and by being ranked in the top 10 of the contestants He managed to qualify and participate in the ACPC (Arab Collegiate Programming Contest)
In December 2021, he was selected among the 15 best engineering students in Tunisia to participate in the “Huawei Seeds for the Future” program in Tunisia.
Khalil is interested Wireless Communication, Satellite Communication, Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Graph theory and Dynamic Programming.
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (August 2022 – Present )
- Engineering Diploma in Multidisciplinary Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie, Tunis, Tunisia (September 2019 - July 2022)
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Physics, University of Tunis - Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies, Tunis, Tunisia (September 2017 - July 2019)
Awards and Distinctions
- University of Carthage Excellence Award 2022
- Bldg.1 Office #3139-WS06 4700