- A Comprehensive And Low-cost Tubulars Inspection Tool Using Electromagnetic Coupling And Machine Learning
Tarek M. Mostafa, Guang Ooi, Moutazbellah Khater, Mehmet Ozakin, Mohamed Larbi Zeghlache, Hakan Bagci, Shehab Ahmed
Paper accepted at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, USA, )2022)
- A Transmitter-less Inspection Tool for Pipe Defect Detection and Characterization
Tarek M. Mostafa, Moutazbellah Khater, Mehmet Ozakin, Guang Ooi, Hakan Bagci, Shehab Ahmed
Paper accepted at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, USA, (2022)
- Capacitive Power Transfer System with Reduced Voltage Stress and Sensitivity
T. M. Mostafa, D. Bui, A. Muharam, R. Hattori and A. P. Hu
Appl. Sci. 8(7), 1131, (2018)
- Economic Feasibility Study of E-Waste Recycling Facility in Egypt
T. M. Mostafa and D. S. Sarhan
EVERGREEN Joint Journal of Novel Carbon Resource Sciences & Green Asia Strategy,..., (2018)
Honors & Awards
- 2015: Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences (IGSES) Dean’s Award
Since my undergraduate studies, power systems and electronics was and still is the core of most of my researches and projects.
- 2018 – Present: Researcher, Computer, Electrical, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division and ANPERC member at KAUST Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 2015 – 2018: PhD Student at Green Asia in Kyushu University, Japan.
- 2017: Internee at Power Electronics lab of the Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand
- 2013 –2015: Master Student at Green Asia in Kyushu University, Japan.
- 2014: Trainee at SunEdison Japan Company, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2013: Teaching assistant at College of Engineering, Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport, in Electronics & Communication Department.
- 2012 – 2013: Teaching assistant at College of Engineering, MSA University, in Electronics & Communication Department.
- Ph.D., Applied Science for Electronics and Materials, Kyushu University, 2018
- M.S., Applied Science for Electronics and Materials, Kyushu University, 2014
- B.S., Electronics and Communication Engineering, AAST, Aswan, 2012