Monday, February 28 - Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Venue: Building 19, Hall 1 or Zoom
(link will be provided by email after registration)
The KAUST Research Conference on Robotics and Autonomy 2022 #RobotoKAUST
Building upon our successful online conference in spring 2021, the KAUST Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Control Lab (RISC Lab) will host the KAUST Research Conference on Robotics and Autonomy 2022 (#RobotoKAUST) from February 28 until March 2, 2022. The conference will address the most recent trends of robotics application in a range of disciplines.
- Monday, February 28: Aerospace, Robotics Technologies
- Tuesday, March 1: Robotics Technologies, Robotic Systems
- Wednesday, March 2: Marine Robotics, General Robotics
RobotoKAUST Gala Event
The RobotoKAUST Conference will also host a public event, the RobotoKAUST Gala Event on March 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. in the KAUST University Library, which will present and display the following initiatives:
- the Poster Session
- the TKS-KG Projects Exhibition
- the Short Story and Video winners’ announcement
- a live coral 3D printing demonstration (by Laboratory for Nanomedicine and RISC Lab).
To attend RobotoKAUST Gala please register here .
KAUST Official KAUST Research
The event is brought to you by Prof. Eric Feron, Prof. Shinkyu Park, (RISC Research Team) in collaboration with Prof. Michael Berumen, Director of the Red Sea Center