Welcome to the NumPDE research group!
Among the many research topics, the NumPDE group is interested in are:
- Approximation of eigenvalue problems arising from partial differential equations,
- Fluid-structure interaction problems,
- Analysis and implementation of adaptive finite element schemes,
- Application of FEM to electromagnetism,
- Virtual Element Methods,
- Least Square Finite Element Methods,
- Surfactants Multiscale Modeling.
For more information, contact Fabio Credali: email@example.com