The quality of research and the high standards of KAUST and its people convinced me to apply. When most of my friends stayed in France, I felt it was time for a different challenge, for a new adventure, and I believed KAUST and Saudi Arabia were “THE next adventure” for me.
- Al-Khawarizmi Applied Math. Building (Bldg. #1) | Office # 3118-WS11
Honors & Awards
- Electrical Engineering Valedictorian award from ENP (2010-2013)
Ikram Boukhedimi was born in Blida, Algeria. She received the Electrical Engineering degree from the Ecole Polytechnique d'Alger, Algeria, in 2013 and an M.S. in Mathematics, Control and Electrical Engineering from Universite de Poitiers, France in 2014. Currently, she is working towards the Ph.D in Electrical Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia in Professor Mohamed Slim Alouini’s Communication Theory Lab in Electrical Engineering research group. Her research interests include random matrix theory approaches applied to wireless communication systems.
- Ph.D. Student in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (September 2014 - Present).
- M.S. in Mathematics, Control, and Electrical Engineering, Université de Poitiers, Poitiers, France (September 2013 – July 2014).
- Engineering Degree from Ecole National Polytechnique d’Alger (ENP), Algiers, Algeria (Sept. 2008 - July. 2013).
Ikram Boukhedimi’s interests span the area of signal processing of wireless communication systems, with a special focus on Random Matrix Theory approaches applied to future 5G networks:
- Massive MIMO systems
- Performance Analysis
- Random Matrix Theory
- Deterministic equivalents
- Channel estimation