Kaust offers an excellent and transparent research environment. It offers world class facilities with latest resources to the students. The faculties are highly experienced and very supportive.
- Ph.D. in Optical Wireless Communication from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India (Jan. 2016-Apr. 2021)
- M.Tech. in Wireless Communication from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India (2011-2013)
- B.Tech. from Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow, India (2006-2010)
Honors & Awards
- MHRD Scholarship: Awarded scholarship for M.E. and for Ph.D.
- Received research scholar travel award for presenting research work in, Budapest, Hungary in 2018
- Held the position of Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering department at Amity University, India (Aug. 2013-Jan. 2016)
Richa Priyadarshani is a Postdoctoral Fellow at Electrical and Computer Engineering department, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), working with Professor Slim Alouini in the Communication Theory Lab (CTL).
Education and Early Career
Richa Priyadarshani received the Master of Engineering (M.E.) degree in wireless communications engineering from the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India, in 2013 and the Ph.D. degree in optical wireless communication from the department of electrical engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, India in 2021.
She held the position of an Assistant Professor at Amity University, India, for two and half years in ECE department from Aug. 2013 to Jan. 2016. Before joining KAUST, in 2021, she worked as an early doc fellow at IIT Delhi, India for four months.
Richa Priyadarshani’s research interests are Optical wireless communication, Optical Satellite Communication, Free-Space Optics, MIMO systems, channel modelling, and Co-operative communication.
Honors and Awards
Richa Priyadarshani was awarded MHRD scholarship for M.E. and for Ph.D. She also received research scholar travel award for presenting one of her research works at the conference IEEE CSNDSP, Budapest, Hungary in 2018.