“KAUST is a unique opportunity that offers immense support in aiding me with my lifelong goal of placing my shoulder amongst the giants”
- Micro and Nanoelectrodes
Building 3, Level 3, 3204-WS28
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, CEMSE, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2018-current
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, 2013-2018
Honors & Awards
- Dalhousie University, Deans List.
- Dalhousie University, Sexton Distinction.
- IEEE, Student Paper Competition, 2nd place
- DECC, Award of Excellence for best scientific poster
- Dal Electrical Engineering Design Competition, 1st place
- Dalhousie University, Sexton Scholar Award
Aljedaibi is an Electrical Engineering MS student at Sensors Lab, CEMSE, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). His focus includes biotechnology, microfabrication, and machine learning
Education and Early Career
Aljedaibi received his Bachelor degree (with sexton distinction) in Electrical Engineering in the Computer Engineering track from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
• Developing Biosensors to detect biomarkers for cancer and other ailments.
• Studying electrochemical characteristics of various materials, polymers and films.
• Designing wearable, point-of-care, biotech medical devices.
• Utilizing machine learning to aid in sensing and data interpretation.