Geometry is almost the only subject as to which we find truths wherein all men agree; and one cause of this is, that geometers alone regard the true laws of demonstration – Pascal
- M.S., Computer Science, (Digital Entertainment), University of Bath, England, GB, 2019
- M.S., Computer Science ,(Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging) , University College London , England, GB, 2017
- B.S., Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, GB ,2015
Honors & Awards
• Dean’s List, UCL Engineering (2017)
• Howe Undergraduate Prize (2015)
Victor Ceballos Inza is a Ph.D. student under the supervision of Prof. Helmut Pottmann at the Visual Computing Center (VCC) in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Victor obtained a BSc in Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics from the University of Edinburgh. He also holds an Msc in Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging from University College London, and an Msc in Digital Entertainment from the University of Bath.
Prior to joining KAUST, Victor was a research scientist & engineer at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain) and at the University of Bath (UK).
Victor's research interests focus on classical & applied geometry, discrete differential geometry, and geometry processing and modeling.
Honors and Awards
Victor was on the Dean’s list (UCL, Engineering) for his outstanding academic performance in
postgraduate study. He also received the Class Medal and the Howe Undergraduate Prize for the best performance across AI degrees.