KAUST’s students and teachers are very warm and friendly.
UAV communication is a hot topic, tt has a lot to explore in mathematics.
- B. S. in University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), ChengDu, China (September 2016 - June 2020).
- Research assistant of The Chinese University of Hong Kong - Shenzhen (CHUK-SZ) and UESTC.
- Remoting visiting student of KAUST.
Honors & Awards
- Meritorious Winner in American Mathematical Modeling.
- Outstanding Graduate of UESTC in 2020.
Ruibo Wang is an M.S. candidate in the electrical and computer engineering program and a member of the Communication Theory Lab (CTL) under the supervision of Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Ruibo's research interests include Stochastic Geometry, Networking, and Optimisation.
Education and Early Career
Ruibo Wang studied Engineering and got his Bachelor of Engineering from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2020. Before joining KAUST, he worked as a research assistant at The Chinese University of Hong Kong - Shenzhen (CHUK-SZ) for 8 months and a research assistant in UESTC for 4 months.
From July to August 2016, he participated in a summer camp in Hong Kong. He did an internship at China telecom (Ningbo branch) in 2017. From October 2020 to January 2021, he went to KAUST as a remote visiting student.
Honors and Awards
Ruibo Wang was awarded the Meritorious Winner in American Mathematical Modeling. Ruibo was the Outstanding Graduate of UESTC in 2020.