All Saudi students can apply!
- Saudi citizenship
- Cumulative GPA of 3.60/4.00 (4.60/5.00) and above in a related discipline
- Senior year at university and above, or a current master's student
- Good command of the English language (to be evaluated through interviews, and later, and English test)
- Successfully pass all interviews with KAUST administration
- A copy of Saudi National ID.
- A current transcript, in English.
- Up-to-date CV outlining research experiences and interests.
- Select 3 KAUST faculty names in the application form.
Examples of Participating Universities
In the previous years, we have accepted excellent students from the following universities:
- Alfaisal University
- Almarifah College of Science and Technology
- Effat University
- Glasgow University (UK)
- King Abdulaziz University
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- King Saud University
- Princess Nora University
- Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd
- Queen Mary University of London (UK)
- Taibah University
- University of Prince Mugrin