Work Hard, Play Hard, El Psy Congroo!
B.S., Computer Science and Technology, Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), Shenzhen, China, 2017-2021
Honors & Awards
- 1st Class of Excellent Volunteer at SUS Tech Dec 2018
- Elite Student of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Summer Camp Aug 2019
- 2nd Class of Merit Student Scholarship at SUS Tech 2017-2019
- 2nd Class of ASC World University Student Supercomputer Challenge Jun 2019
- Honor Mention Award of International Interdisciplinary Contest in Model Apr 2019
Yuchen Li is a Master Student under the supervision of Professor Mohamed Elhoseiny in Vision-CAIR Group at Visual Computing Center at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Before joining KAUST, Yuchen was a research intern at iFLYTEK, an intelligent speech and artificial intelligence company in Hefei, China, for three months. He was a Rocket MQ open source contributor and Alibaba summer of code student developer with rich research and engineering experience.
He visited NUS, UBC, THU, and other prestigious universities for academic exchanges with a broad vision. He was selected for the KAUST undergraduate poster competition and went to ten countries during the university.
He likes challenges, parachuting in Pattaya, snorkeling in the red sea, Snowboarding in Zhangjiakou, and stargazing at the Everest Base Camp & observatory.
Yuchen is interested in Meta Learning, Few shot learning, 3D Model Recognition and Visual Computing.