In addition to this world-class, state-of-the-science & engineering experience, with great faculty and other talented campers from around the world, we provide the following benefits:
- KAUST will provide you with a substantial living allowance of USD $1000 total for 4 weeks.
- The chance to speak with Admissions Professionals face-to-face about a Graduate Application to KAUST.
- Certificate of completion from the International Programs Office.
- Round-trip air travel from an airport at/nearest home or university city to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, plus ground transfer between the King Abdul Aziz International Airport (JED) in Jeddah to Thuwal.
- Medical/Dental Insurance and on-site medical and dental clinic, with full pharmacy, 24/7 Emergency Room, X-Ray, CT Scan, etc., services.
- Private bedroom & bathroom in a shared residential suite in the community adjacent to campus.
- All suites have full kitchens, washer and dryer, and living and dining areas.
- Security Identification Card.
- Visa assistance and 'visa fees' are offered free of charge.
- Access to all community resources, including Library, recreation and fitness centers, water-front resources, water sports, campus shuttle bus services, and all without a fee (except rental of water sports equipment and private lessons (boats, windsurf boards, bowling). A cinema and several ATMs are located in the community.
- High-Speed Internet (WIFI) throughout campus, with no fees. Email account.
- Restaurants and food concessions, a supermarket with international foods, fresh fruits, and vegetables, laundry services are available for your use.
- Campus Diner offers cafeteria-style options, with a variety of prix-fixe selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinners, at very reasonable pricing.
This cannot be called a Winter Camp without fun events. Don't forget that we are on the coast of the Red Sea! :) Other Campers have enjoyed snorkeling, desert safari, horse and camel riding, beach team building, and BBQ.