In addition to this world-class, state-of-the-science and engineering experience, with internationally renowned faculty and other talented campers from around the world, we provide the following benefits:
- Substantial living allowance.
- The chance to speak with Admissions Professionals face-to-face about a Graduate Application to KAUST.
- Certificate of completion from the CEMSE Division.
- Round-trip air travel from an airport at/nearest home or university city to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, plus ground transfer between the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah to KAUST.
- Medical insurance and on-site medical clinic, with pharmacy, and 24/7 Emergency Room.
- Private bedroom and bathroom in a shared residential suite in the community adjacent to campus (all suites have shared full kitchens, washer and dryer, and living and dining areas).
- Visa assistance is offered free of charge.
- Access to all community resources, including Library, recreation and fitness centers, water-front resources, water sports, campus shuttle bus services, and all without a fee (except rental of water sports equipment and private lessons for boats, windsurf boards, bowling). A cinema and several ATMs are located in the community.
- High-Speed Internet (WIFI) throughout campus, with no fees.
- Restaurants, food concessions, a supermarket, and laundry services are available for your use.
- Campus Diner offers cafeteria-style options, with selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, at very reasonable pricing.
This cannot be called a summer camp without fun events. Don't forget that we are on the coast of the Red Sea! Other campers have enjoyed snorkeling, desert trip, horse and camel riding, beach team building, and BBQ.