CBRC Faculty Opportunities
CBRC is looking for faculty of all levels in different areas of computational bioscience. Click the link below for more information.
CBRC Student Opportunities
CBRC is always looking for qualified and motivated graduate students. Click the link below for more information.
Prospective CBRC Students
If you are interested in working on any CBRC projects, please contact the following faculty for student opportunities:
- Distinguished Professor Takashi Gojobori
- Professor Xin Gao
- Professor Carlos Duarte
- Professor Charlotte Hauser
- Professor Mikhail Moshkov
- Professor Stefan Arold
- Professor Alexandre Rosado
- Professor Ivan Viola
- Associate Professor Robert Hoehndorf
- Associate Professor Sahika Inal
- Associate Professor Raquel Peixoto
- Assistant Professor Di Wang
If you would like to know more about the requirements, deadlines, and other aspects of KAUST student admissions, read the Admissions FAQ.
CBRC Academic and Technical Jobs
No jobs are available at present.