CBRC aims to become a world-class regional driver for advancing biotechnology and human health research for the benefit of society and the environment.
- Conduct research in human health, population genomics and drug repurposing through Big Data methods and analytics.
- Attract local and international talent and empower the next generation of researchers.
- Engage with academic and industrial partners, both in-Kingdom and international.
- Support the Kingdom’s initiatives to diversify the economy through translational biotechnology research.
- Integrate experimental design, data generation and data analysis in a closed-loop ecosystem.
- Develop novel bioinformatics methods, resources, models, and tools.
- Develop novel AI technologies for biological and biomedical applications.