- Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D. (Bioscience), KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2014 – 2019
- Master of Science (Bioinformatics), University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India, 2011-2013
- Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology), University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India, 2008-2011
- 2023 - present - Research Scientist, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 2020 - 2022 - Post-doctoral fellow, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 2013 - 2014 - Lecturer in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics - CKT College, New Mumbai, INDIA
Working on projects with the Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC) and KAUST Smart Health Initiative (KSHI).
My research includes the prediction of protein 3D structure and function, evolution, and phylogenetic studies through various algorithms; elucidate the molecular function, framework, and dynamics of the protein by MD simulations using supercomputers. Relating the computational data to experimental data by performing biophysical assays, molecular biology, structural biology, and biochemistry experiments.