I’m a Bioengineering from the University El Bosque, Bogota, Colombia, I’m currently M.S./Ph.D. student in the Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the supervision of Professor Robert Hoehndorf.
Current research interests
My research interests include the development of new methods to improve the diagnosis and monitoring of different medical diseases, the processing of biomedical signals and images, and the application of Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods in this field.
- B.E. in Bioengineering (June 2017-August 2021) University El Bosque, Bogotá
- Degree project with honorable mention: Digital image processing for the detection of cerebral aneurysms in 3D-TOF Magnetic Resonance Angiography images. June 2020
Internship (August 2021-September 2022) King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
- Research in the Lipid Peak suppression in Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) signals using the semi-classical analysis based on the Schrödinger operator and deep learning methods (BiLSTM).
- Automatic epilepsy seizure detection based on EEG Quantization Position Weight Matrix features and Logistic Regression
- Develop a data-driven model to predict the effect of various disinfection by- products (DBP) under the bacterial transformation.
Application developer (June 2021-August 2021) IBM, Bogotá
- Development of mobile applications, technical support on technological platforms, incident attention and version control.
Internship in Global Business Services (January 2021-June 2021) IBM, Bogotá
- Develop capabilities around advanced analytics technologies for Enterprise applications.
- Be part of multidisciplinary teams for the execution of MVPs or minimum viable products within the Agile framework.
- Create software assets framed in the creation of analytical components using Python, R, Jupiter and Watson Studio.