- M.Sc. Computer Science, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2018
- B.Sc, Computer Science, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 2014.
- Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG).
- Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC).
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE).
Sarah Alghamdi is a Ph.D. candidate in the Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the supervision of Professor Robert Hoehndorf.
Sarah's research interests include applications of artificial intelligence and using statistical methods to genomics and healthcare.
- 2018-2021: Teaching Assistant positions:
- CS 290E, Special topics in Artificial intelligence, Spring 2018-2019
- CS 213, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Spring 2020-21
- 2015-present: Teaching Assistant, King Abdul-Aziz University, Rabigh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2015: Computer Instructor, Al-Alamiah for Education and Training, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2010-2011: Lab Assistant, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.